
Bryce and I had grand dreams for a play area in our backyard, so when I saw a boat sandbox at a yard sale, I pulled over. Unfortunately, it had already sold. Fortunately though, they had a swing set in the backyard they hadn't brought out front yet for $10.00. When I sent a pic. to Bryce, he said, "wow, that's the price of a meal...even if it lasts one week, it would be worth it!". I had no idea how I was going to get it to our house, but lucky for me, they happened to have a truck and lived just around the block from us. They threw the set over the front and had her two boys hold it down in the back. They slowly followed me home, and Voila!! Our Swing set! I just saved myself $200! Hooray! I love yard sales!
No comments:
Post a Comment