Thursday, June 30, 2011

Collages, Collages, Collages!!

Soo much has happened this Summer, that I want to remember so here's a BIG rundown in Collages!!
The week after Disneyland, Annie & I took the kids for an exciting drive to see Scott's choir concert in Logan. Aunt Shelly graciously fed us dinner, let us sleep & even kept us updated on the "Royal Wedding"! lol. I'm very glad I went...not only did I get some great chatting time w/ Annie, but the concert was fabulous and I even learned a lot about myself in the process!

Bryce took Aaron to his first ever Father's & Sons. I don't know if watching Mater's Tall Tales counts as "roughing it", but Aaron had a great time! I think Bryce enjoyed himself too :) On the way to the tent that night, Aaron said, "That was a good camp out...now we get to sleep in a tent....I miss Grandma Caine!" (huh?)
We LOVED having Annie live with us for a couple months. Not only was she my daily "Mommy validation" but she was a great conversationalist and took some fabulous photos as well! Thanks Annie!
Some fun things I want to remember:
*Heather taught Elina how to "curl" dandelion stems in water. In the process, she somehow figured out that rubbing dandelion on your face, turns it yellow :) It's her new "lipstick"!
*Aaron came up to Bryce holding one hand over his eye and told him to pretend he was asleep. Pointing a spray bottle, he said, "Wake up Sulley" HOOONNNK! (get it...Mike Wazowski & the first scene of Monster's Inc.)
*Elina & Aaron have both LOOVVEED Tangled. Elina plays Rapunzel & runs around wearing a pink hoody towel as her "hair" and a bright tutu.
*Emmett LOVES riding around in his Snugly. When he sees me put it on, he starts giggling and kicking before I even put him in!
The First ever Alan & D. Anne Robinson family Reunion:
True to Robinson spontaneity, Carrie changed her son's baby blessing into a reunion! Every single family member was able to come. Despite the rain and children's endless energy, it was fun to see everyone. While the older kids fished, the families with younger kids enjoyed the Vernal dinosaur museum, rock painting & wheel barrow rides!
The Bean Museum & More:
On the way home from Vernal, we stopped in Provo to visit "Uncle" Jeremy. The kids had a great time feeding ducks, eating BYU Creamery Ice Cream & running through the rain to see the "stuffed" animals at the "Bean" Museum. We're glad we got to see Jeremy before he moved back to WA/Korea!
The combined Boyd & Hazel Jean/Davenport Reunion!
Nothing beats a Robinson Reunion up at Little Creek Ranch! Aaron plopped himself down in a pile of dirt and didn't move the entire reunion :) Elina loved playing with her cousins, the water balloons, dancing and Great Grandma's saxophone! She got such a kick out of it's "honks"! The younger cousins all showed off for Great Grandma during her "sing and get candy" spontaneous talent show! It's always a "proud Mommy moment" when my kids are brave enough to preform in front of others (even if Aaron had a rough start and after much coaxing sang the opening song from Lion King....AAAAAAAHHHHHH sa-baya..etc. at the top of his lungs)

No comments:

Post a Comment