Elina: "Mom, I have an idea, we could clean up the toys and have a little sucker and think of Jesus and go potty on the toilet and play with toys and make a mess again and think of Jesus again!
Wow, what an idea :)
Yesterday I came inside from watering the peas to find some very wet underwear on the floor and Elina sitting on the "potty". "Oh, Elina, did you have a little accident", I asked. Shaking her head, she said, "no.....I had a BIG accident!"
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha ha! what a cutie! Heather and I laughed out loud!
ReplyDeleteElina is so silly! :) I wonder where that first one came from!
ReplyDeleteI love when little kids try to explain their ideas... it sounds so random sometimes! Example: One time when Leah wasn't wearing her pants, I asked her where they were and she said, "I don't know! I have knees!"
Oh,LOL LOL LOL!! Jayme and I are just sitting here reading this post and it is making us giggle out loud! Oh, Kathy, I have a couple of journals full of things that my kids said as they were Elina's age (and older too as they have been growing up). We read these journals all the time and laugh laugh laugh! You should keep posting these fun things that Elina says! So cute!
ReplyDelete