Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter & things!











Elina, Aaron & I went outside to build a snowman after a recent March storm. As I stood on the lawn with Aaron, I turned around and was greeted with this site! Elina is such a water girl, snow or shine :) Notice the snow still on the rooftops!!










I just had to snap a shot of Aaron signing bunny! I ask him to sign it over and over so I can laugh each time!










We celebrated a small family Easter this year. I hid some plastic eggs with candy,as well as some animal shaped sidewalk chalk to add bulk :) It was a nice weekend...if only it had been a little warmer!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe Elina could smile so big in a freezing puddle of water! That is really cute :) Looks like you guys had a fun time with the eggs, too! We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your easter looked fun. I love hiding easter eggs for the kids and having a hunt to find them! I have to get on to your blog and Rachel Reid's blog to see what "snow" looks like anymore (hee hee)!! We have missed the snow here and there for sledding and things. Oh, we also miss you and our old ward- ! So many fun friends we made there in the valley view ward and in that neighborhood.
    Elina is so cute and looks so cute as she is enjoying the melted snow there in that parking lot! brrrrrrrr! :)

    ReplyDelete