Monday, March 29, 2010

Those Silly Kids

It has been a while since I've posted, so I thought I'd put some funny things my children have done! Check out the PILE o' toilet paper Elina said she needed to blow her nose! (did you notice the empty tp tube?)

Aaron LOVES to take things apart...especially if it involves electricity! He pulled out this nightlight, took off the cover and had unscrewed the light bulb before I found him! He's quick :)
After watching Cindy put on her make-up, I caught Elina looking like this! She said she was "painting her eyelashes" with dry erase markers. I think she was imagining how beautiful she looked but when she looked in the mirror, such a look of disappointment came across her face :) Since then she has painted her toenails with black watercolors and "written her name" (scribbled) on her hand. So much for writing reminders on mine!

Aaron has a fascination with shoes and will wear any he can find! We laughed & laughed as he tried to walk across the floor with these shoes!

Elina asked me for some tape the other day. She wanted to tape on this piece of paper she had written on so that she could be like "her friend Cindy". (I can only assume she's talking about the hospital band when Cindy had her baby)



2 comments:

  1. Hi! It was so good to hear from you...and I had to pop into your blog to see if you had any new updates to post...and wala!! I love that you posted about the cute, silly things that your kids are doing! I have a whole journal full of things just like what you have told about here on your blog! My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE to read...and re-read about these times! They laugh and laugh! The awesome thing that you have here on your blog is PICTURES of the incidents! I wish I had pics to go along with my journal entries when I had written them oh so many years ago!
    Your kids are so dang cute! I laughed at each picture and story that went along with it! Isn't it great to be a mom! Kids are so entertaining!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete