Back in August, Parker Grimes asked if he could do a photo shoot of Aaron & Elina in his neighboring field. When he showed us the spot, I thought, you've got to be kidding. It was a weed strewn field with dust still settling on the frequented ATV trails. I was absolutely amazed at the results though!! I wish I could keep these two darlings at this moment forever...it was such a beautiful evening and both were completely content & happy :) I smile at the memory every time I look at these pictures. Thanks Parker! (pagrimes.com)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Flashback
Back in August, Parker Grimes asked if he could do a photo shoot of Aaron & Elina in his neighboring field. When he showed us the spot, I thought, you've got to be kidding. It was a weed strewn field with dust still settling on the frequented ATV trails. I was absolutely amazed at the results though!! I wish I could keep these two darlings at this moment forever...it was such a beautiful evening and both were completely content & happy :) I smile at the memory every time I look at these pictures. Thanks Parker! (pagrimes.com)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are such great pictures!
ReplyDelete