
I completely skipped a Christmas blog...what can I say, it was a crazy month :)
We had a great time celebrating with the Caines in WA, the Robinsons in Enoch and the Scotts in Orem. Elina made her debut singing Jingle Bells for our New Years Program. It's so cute, she doesn't know when to stop and sings it over and over again! We visited the festival of trees this year. Elina loved the "Live" princesses wandering around. She was especially excited when Snow White (her new favorite) called out her name! It was one of my old Young Women! Very Fun!
Elina was at the PERFECT Christmas Magic age and "ate up" the Christmas lights, tree, ornaments, gifts, the Nativity Story, etc. Her eyes would sparkle any time we drove by some Christmas lights especially the fun lights down Main Street! Aaron's favorite was, by far, the Christmas tree. He would sign "tree" over and over again with a huge smile on his face! I can see why Christmas is made for Children! What a beautiful holiday season!

No comments:
Post a Comment