Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time for a Change


We played Where's Waldo Last Wed. (3/18) for mutual. This consists of the leaders dressing up and hiding out at Wal-Mart while the youth try to find & recognize them.
I've been getting sick of my hair, so I decided to make a drastic change. I think the last time I had a perm was in 6th grade. It stayed in so long, I had to grow it out! Carrie was up for the challenge though. We had great fun. Some of the leaders thought I was wearing a wig! haha. Yay for callings that get us to do things we never would otherwise!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, these pictures are awesome! What a fun idea! I'll have to remember this for any future callings... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, whoever does your hair is amazing :D I loved the outfit, and think you should dress like that all the time!

    ReplyDelete