Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oliver Twist!

Elina worked hard to earn a date to go see her good friends in the Parowan production of Oliver.  We laughed, we cried, but most of the time just sat and soaked it in.  Watching as an adult gave me many new insights I had never noticed before. In fact, I kept forgetting to clap or laugh because I was so focused on the storyline.

It was soo fun to sit by Elina...although I did have to take her out a few times. When Bill slapped Nancy, she came unglued. As I talked with her in the foyer, she cried, "I know they are acting, but I just can't believe they would be so mean to her". She's such a sensitive little soul. The Larsen's did a great job though. Elina loved watching Olea and Zara act up on stage. I had to smile because Zara'd wave at us then lose her place in the dance or song. Good thing it's just Parowan :)

And no, Olea did not wear bright blue p.j.'s in the play, she had already changed before we could snap a photo!
 Elina was so excited to dance around on the stage afterword with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment