Saturday, April 7, 2012

Birthday Boy!

I wasn't feeling very social on Bryce's birthday, so we celebrated at home with breakfast in bed, family racquetball (which turned into chase the ball) and a home made steak dinner. Thanks to my awesome Mother, I was also able to whip out the best apple pie I've ever made!  Scrumptious!

Throughout the week, I watched the mail and confiscated all packages before he saw them.  It was a big surprise to see the gifts each of his family members had sent!  I even found a great gift idea to frame some nice scrapbook paper that says "What I love about you" then write different notes each day with wet-erase markers on the glass. 

Despite a few mishaps, it turned out to be a great day!  Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. That pie looks absolutely delicious! Can you email me the recipe?

    I'm glad it was a fun day for Bryce! :)

    ReplyDelete