Sunday, November 6, 2011

There's an eye in my nose!

Yep, that's what Aaron told Bryce when he was found with his finger digging up his nose. At first Bryce thought he was being funny, until he said it hurt. After retrieving a flashlight, sure enough, there was an eye in Aaron's nose. It was one of those plastic craft eyes! After much screaming and kicking, it took Bryce, Annie and I holding him down to get it out (thanks to a bulb syringe, some tweezers and a big sneeze! Hopefully he was traumatized enough to not put anything else up his nose...ever!!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! Thanks for the chuckle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Next time I see you, remind me to tell you about Melanie and the jelly bean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that's funny! Crue had something up his nose one time too that I was able to get out somehow. I'm glad you were able to get it out.

    ReplyDelete