So, here's a catch up on the last few months:
Last October, we planted grass seed in the back yard and all winter long dreamed of the luscious field of grass we'd be able to run around on this summer! So, here's a photo of Elina in the "grass" . Yes, you are looking a those lovely purple flower weeds that took over our yard!! Some day....some day (along w/ lots of weed spray and multiple times of re-seeding) we'll have our dream!
We celebrated our 5 yr anniversary on June 17th. I can't believe it's already been 5 years and 2 1/2 kids since we got married!! Bryce, being the extremely creative guy that he is gave me the "17 days of our anniversary". Each day included a gift that coincided with the number (ie. on the 8th day he got a new dvd player for our computer for $8) The kids loved to help him sneak me gifts and notes!! We also were able to do sealings in the temple & got a babysitter for a fabulous date of dinner, dancing & watching the sunset! It's been a great 5 years of memory making!!
These are the flowers Bryce gave me on the last "day" of our anniversary-

I found this great idea for a Father's Day card. Elina & Aaron loved it! (even Bryce liked it :) Elina wrote "I love you Dad" and signed her name.....just in case you couldn't read it!
We made breakfast in bed then after church went to Great-G-ma & G-pa Robinson's for a delicious dinner!

Wahoo, summer is here, and I'm feeling great! For the 4th of July, for the first time in my entire life, I didn't go to the Parowan Parade & festivities. Who'd have known that they celebrated on Sat. instead of Monday :( Oh well, the kids loved the Cedar City Parade and the Shakespear's introduced us to the little "splash pad" by the Heritage Theatre....very fun on a hot day!
The festivities were nothing like Paragonah's races, balloon & egg toss, tug-o-war, etc. But the kids did like the bounce houses....it's a good thing they didn't know what they were missing. Next year though...next year!
The Taylors' had invited us over for a bbq & fireworks. Aaron jumped and cried every time a firework went off. He LOVED the sparklers though and kept trying to grab them! It was a beautiful day.
Happy 4th everyone!

Looks like you guys are still in love, ahhhhh :D
ReplyDeleteHey Kathy. I'm glad you're feeling better. That is crazy about the computer screen making you queasy. Better than food doing it, I guess. ;) I had a couple of relatives who lived in Parowan and we would visit there for holidays--it was fun! I'm glad you found the splash pad by the Heritage Theater. Melanie loves that place!
ReplyDelete