Friday, July 9, 2010

The Caines Validate

We made this movie for a "neighborhood film festival" last weekend. Thanks to Cindy & Ryan for introducing us to the actual short film "Validation" on Youtube! As a disclaimer, my video editing program wasn't working, so I had to use one which wasn't quite so user friendly! We had a fun time making it none-the-less and wanted to share it with you!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! You guys are so fun! I love this!

    And holy cow, Elina and Aaron are growing up so fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Your guy's video was definitely one of my favorites. You two are such awesome actors! Loved it. That was such a great party. We need to do more of those neighborhood parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff. My kids loved watching it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love when Elina says "oooo thank you"! it had me laughing a lot! You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete