Does anyone realize how hard it is to get two toddlers to sit still and smile while trying to still be able to read what a shirt says? So, I hope you enjoy these photos of the shirts I made for Elina & Aaron!
AWESOME!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! WOOOOHOOOO! You always have the cutest ways of announcing! I'm so excited! I can't wait to come home and help out! Love you All!!
Kathy!!! hey, i just hoped on your blog since it's been forever! Hey, CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys to be new parents once again...and for your cute kids to be getting excited about becoming "big sis" and "big brother"! Hope you're feeling well!
That's awesome news! Congratulations! How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! WOOOOHOOOO! You always have the cutest ways of announcing! I'm so excited! I can't wait to come home and help out! Love you All!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations again!! :) We can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHow did you do those shirts? They turned out so cute!
WOW! Congrats! That's a cute way to announce suck exciting news! Yea!
ReplyDeleteI didn't notice Aaron's shirt when you showed us the pictures. So Cute, Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteKathy!!! hey, i just hoped on your blog since it's been forever! Hey, CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys to be new parents once again...and for your cute kids to be getting excited about becoming "big sis" and "big brother"! Hope you're feeling well!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! I love the shirts!! And, yes, it is really hard to get good pics. Maybe next time you should try some duct tape? :)
ReplyDeleteSo. . . are you trying to say something? Congratulations!
ReplyDelete