I'm also going to start posting 10 things I love about the birthday child! Maybe this will help me enjoy the moment's more often and appreciate the little things more fully :)
So, here goes
10 things I love about Aaron:
1. I love how excited he gets to learn a new sign, word, or sound. His favorite is to pant like a dog. He does it over and over again and is soo proud of himself every time!
2. His AWESOME red hair!
3. When he's trying to get my attention, he pulls my face right in front of his, makes sure I have eye contact, then points to what he wants.
4. He is just starting to love his fuzzy blanket and pulls if over to me when he's tired and wants to go to sleep. It's soo cute!
5. I love his "high fives". Strangers become instant friends as soon as they hold out their hand for a "high 5"
6. Ever since Aaron could make sounds, he would point at pictures of Jesus with such excitement and say, "Jjjs, Jjjs". It amazes me every time.
7. His extreme LOVE of babies. He can't get enough of little Hannah. Any time he hears her, he signs "BABY" over and over again with a big grin!
8. I love that he is FINALLY starting to warm up to other people. I can actually get a babysitter and he doesn't scream the entire time :)
9. He is just starting to understand books. I love to watch how excited he gets when we open a book and he knows how to sign or say something on the page. He really likes sheep..."Bba"
10. Even though he has quite the temper, I love how sweet, cuddly & affectionate my little Aaron is!
I'm so glad I was there! he's such a cutie!
ReplyDelete