Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So Funny It's Dizzying

This past Sunday at getting-ready-for-bedtime, Elina was spinning in circles for fun. She got dizzy, and fell and bumped her head against a little night stand we have for her. We were a little nervous about it as it looked like she hit the corner of the night stand with her eye. Thankfully she didn't, and we saw the bump on her head above her eye. But to make sure she could still see ok, I held my hand over her other eye, and asked Kathy to hold up some fingers for Elina to count. I asked her how many fingers she saw, and she said, "one, two". Good, she seemed fine.

Then--classic Elina--while still lying on her back, she lifted up her leg and brought her foot right in front of my face, and asked, "how many feet do I have?"

4 comments: