This note describes Elina's Sunday & Monday. I was on the phone a ton & trying to figure out medical stuff so the kids were left to themselves & Wild Kratts (I know...so not me :) If you can't read it, it says, "I'm Bored! I'm really really (seriously) bored! I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really bored!!!!!!
Elina had a much better day and didn't even mention the "B" word once (Bored). I wasn't as busy and we even had "school". I asked each of the kids to come up with a project with an Easter theme. Elina wrote out a list of math problems and taught the boys how to count marshmallows into plastic Easter eggs. Later, two different visitors from her class stopped in & brought some great activities/gifts/cards/candy. She is such a sweetheart and immediately shared with her brothers. The only neg. experience was when I tried to put the oxygen nose piece on her. She cried, "It's going to make me look old. Like I'm 25. I mean 52!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment