Elina is getting really good at flying kites. Too bad she can't fly on one (like in Wild Kratts :)
Here's Emmett pointing to the bowl of spaghetti sauce he just dumped on the floor. It totally reminded me of the Mormon message when the Dad walks in just in time to see the bowl go flying :)
I don't know if it's legal to play in the sprinklers on the Temple grounds, but the kids were roasting, so I let them get a "little" wet!! Emmett especially LOVED it!
Our field trip to the pet store turned out to be a huge hit!! Aaron talked about the dog with the smooshed nose and Elina adored the corn snake! These kids really need a pet :)
We said good-bye to our milk jug igloo. We had fun putting it together, playing in it, and ripping it apart!
Emmett especially loved throwing the jugs down the stairs! He laughed and laughed!
My very talented brother, Darren, stole the show in the last high school concert any Robinson sibling will ever be in again! I can't believe he's graduating. I'm so glad we live in Cedar and can support my siblings. I've loved watching them grow up!
Here's my handsome Emmett in his Sunday best. Even though he wouldn't put the tortilla down for a picture he's still a cutie pa-tootie!
The other day, we heard some clanks against the wall and looked outside to see "Monster Hail". Literally the biggest hail stones I have ever seen. Elina tried to catch them in her cup, but ended up scooping them up once the storm passed!
No comments:
Post a Comment