Many have asked how Aaron & Elina are handling the "new baby transition". I think these photos speak for themselves!
(This is our bed) Maybe one day, they'll be happy in whatever stage they're at and not try to be the baby... I guess that's advice I could use as well :)
Too cute. At least they like the baby. Did Aaron climb in Emmett's crib then? And I love Elina in the baby bouncer. That's pretty impressive that she could get in there. :)
Too cute. At least they like the baby. Did Aaron climb in Emmett's crib then? And I love Elina in the baby bouncer. That's pretty impressive that she could get in there. :)
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! I just had to let you know that I pulled this up last night and we were all laughing at the pictures and laughing.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots. It's so awesome that you thought to grab the camera and get pictures of your funny and wonderful children!