
Last weekend found us in the land of the North. By some miracle, Elina finished taking her antibiotics just in time to go! We were able to attend Carrie & Seth's Sealing in the Provo Temple and take family pictures with the entire family! My younger Sisters & Cousins were ANGELS and watched all of the grand kids so we could go! The photo in the upper left shows them all enthralled in a movie @ Aunt Cheryl's house! From there, we headed to Sheri & Jason's to see their new baby blessed. I'm sooo glad Bryce took Monday off so we didn't have to hurry home. Even though it rained, we still enjoyed the day going out for ice cream at KFC and the BYU Creamery (yummy!)& feeding the ducks and visiting the museum on BYU Campus! Thanks family for the beautiful weekend!

Hey Kathy, it looks like you guys are doing well. I didn't know Carrie got married, that is great. We moved the end of August to Omaha NE...well actually first we moved to Council Bluffs Ohio and then 2 months later we moved to Omaha and we are moving again in 2 weeks but this one will just be to another townhome in the same place we are in now. Ammon started pharmacy school at Creighton. It has been totally crazy but we are doing good and are excited to move into a place we can call our own. Hope you guys are good.
ReplyDeleteBTW, a couple weeks ago, I heard a song called "The lucky one" by Ben Folds. I know this song has a lot of memories for me but I can't place them. Does this song mean anything to you? Did we listen to it a lot when we were roommates? It's driving me crazy to not figure out how I know this song so well