
One morning, Elina found an old wand I had made in Young Womens. She proceeded to go around the house, waving it at everyone and saying "I'll turn you into a doon (Goon)! It was so cute, that I decided to "theme" our Halloween costumes after Little Bunny Foo-Foo...her new favorite book/song. I'll let you see if you can tell who we are:)
Cute! You guys look great! I didn't know Little Bunny Foo Foo was a book... and maybe that's why I can't tell what Bryce is? I do recognize those suspenders though :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm pretty much what Aaron got turned into--the goon. XD
ReplyDeleteOhhh, you had to be the goon? Come to think of it, I never really knew what a goon is... but now I know, from your picture! ;) Anyway, that is a really fun family costume idea!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys next month!
I love the pictures! You are so creative :D
ReplyDeleteYou all look great. Very cute idea.
ReplyDelete