


On October 25th, we were very blessed to be able to move into a foreclosed home two streets over. We're very excited to stay in the neighborhood! When our friends/family helped us move, they only moved the large furniture but left, for instance, the books from the bookshelves. Waiting until after the move, I hadn't cleaned in two weeks! With that in mind, you can imagine my horror when a Realtor called and asked if he could show the house in one hour. Being 8 months along, there's no way I could get it presentable by myself, so I threw Elina in the stroller and headed over to the house, knocking on doors as I went. Thankfully, two of my neighbors were able to come. We flew through the house, throwing random things into bags & piling everything in Janelle's van. Vacuuming, mopping, etc. As the Realtor pulled up, we were rolling up the vacuum cord & setting the last can away. Whew!! Thank you, Thank you for stay at home moms!!! (who are also willing to serve)
No comments:
Post a Comment